Welcome to Valencia Part 2! This is the final (until the next world update) world of the Pirate101 Main Questline. You must complete all of Aquila’s Main quests and collect the quest “Return To Valencia” from Captain Avery in Avery’s Office, Skull Island, to begin questing through Valencia Part 2.
Welcome to Pirate101’s Valencia Part 2 questline! Below you’ll find a list of tasks to complete in Valencia Part 2 in order to make it to the next potential future world (let’s hope, young pirates). I’ve highlighted each NPC, Mob, Defeat & Collect, and Boss to make the questline easier to read!
Skull Island, Monquistia & Valencia Part 2 Intro
1) Return To Valencia! (talk – Captain Avery – in his office + talk – Chamberlain Mandemus – in the Royal Throne Room, Monquista + talk – Gortez)
2) The Gorilla Gambit (locate Valencian Stormgate in Hamamitsu Skyway, Mooshu + exit Stormgate in Calabria Skyway + locate & talk – Lord Chamberlain – in Palazzo Atria)
Palazzo Atria + Lucci Villa
3) Diplomatic Entanglements (talk – Duke – + explore grounds in Lucci Villa + defeat – Lucci Guardsman – + defeat – Crab Thug – + talk – Don Lucci – inside houes + defeat – Void Fish + Collect 6 Filets – in Mooshu to Valencia Passage + talk – Don Lucci – on the Dock + talk – Duke – in Palazzo Atria + talk – Lord Chamberlain)
4) The Plot Thickens (Enter Throne Room
Approach The King + defeat – Battle Angels – + defeat – Battle Angels – + talk – King Casimir)
+ locate Entrance in Diplomatic Residence + talk – Landino)
Crab Tunnels + Brabanzio Villa
5) Subterranean Subterfuge (collect the Mysterious Letter + explore the Entrance in Crab Tunnels + defeat – Crab Thug + Gather Information – + defeat – Commander Typhon – + talk – Landino)
6) Desperately Seeking Desdemona (listen for Court Gossip in Palazzo Atria + talk – Dame Moscerino – in Palazzo Atria + talk – Door Guard – in Brabanzio Villa + talk – Desdemona)
Halls of Justice + Nova Aquila
7) The Accused (look for a legate in Halls of Justice + talk – Legate Risado – + talk – Viraggio – + defeat – Smuggler Valencian Bigrands Ships + Collect Aquilian Statues – in Calabria Skyway + talk – Viraggio – in Halls of Justice *Mark Location* + talk – Hawkrates – in The Golden Bough, Nova Aquila + talk – Pig Malion – in his studio)
Illios + Nova Aquilla + Florenza + Brabanzio Villa
8) Entrancing The Stone (defeat – 2 Cyclops + Collect Pig Malion’s Tools – in Illios + collect White Marble in Quarry Cave
(defeat – Ophidian Renegade – + defeat – Ophidian Flame Dancers – + defeat – Ningizeeda – + collect the White Marble)
+ talk – Pig Malion – in his studio, Nova Aquila + *Teleport to Marked Location* + talk – Legate Risado – in Halls of Justice, Florenza + – Bassanio – + talk – Desdemona – in Brabanzio Villa)
9) Doni Giovanni (search for Don Giovanni in Villa Trigante + talk – Door Servant – + talk – Majordomo – inside + find Don Giovanni in Trigante Cellars
(defeat – Resistance Fighters – + defeat – Beniccio Amati)
+ talk – Don Giovanni – in Villa Trigante + talk – Nobartonelo – in Mezzaluna Tavern, Florenza)
Rigatoni Caves, Florenza +
10) Keyduggery (locate Cell Key in Rigatoni Caves
(defeat – Rigatoni Guards – + talk – Don Rigatoni – in Rgatoni Caves)
+ talk – Nobartonelo – in Mezzaluna Tavern)
The Clockworks (Dungeon)
11) Tick Tock Tick Tock (say goodbye to Don Armando in Diplomatic Residence + locate Clockworks entrance in Clockworks Dock
(rescue Gazpaccio in The Clockworks + storm the Plaza + defeat – Tortellini Thugs – + continue search + defeat – Tortellini Enforcers – + continue search + rescue & talk – Gazapaccio – + escape + defeat – The Overseer – + defeat – Armada Marines – + escort Gazpaccio to his apartment + talk – Gazpaccio – + defeat – Pomodoro Tortellini – + escape to Clock Works Dock)
+ talk – Nobartonelo)
The Machine Core (Final Dungeon)
12) The Final Countdown (escort Gazpaccio to the Machine Docks + locate the Entrance + talk – Phule – + escort Gazpaccio in The Machine Core
(unlock elevator controls + take elevator to Control Room + defeat – Kane’s Guards – in Machine Control Room + confront Kane + defeat – The Machine –
*Destroy The Machine by Targetting & Destroying 3 Machine Parts
+ use elevator + defeat – Kane – in Machine Control Room
*Defeat All Enemies & Bosses to Complete Fight – Kane Will Teleport Throughout The Fight*
+ invoke Crystals)
+ talk – Avery – in Captain Avery’s Office)
Congratulations! You’ve completed Valencia Part 2. I would say you’ve completed the entire game, but we’re just waiting for a hopeful main world update in the future. Once they add a new world, rest assured, it will be added to this website! Until then, happy questing!
Welcome to the Valencia Part 2 – Ancient Tomes section! Ancient Tomes are used for leveling up your companions. You can collect free Ancient Tomes throughout the worlds of Pirate101 – in addition to buying them from your local Tavern! Feel free to look through the slideshows below to collect all of the Ancient Tomes in the world of Valencia Part 2.
The second to last area in the tunnels. Keep following the tunnel pathways to access this location.
This one is a tougher one. You must fight the two mobs in the audience chamber before you can access the tome. Once you’re done, you’ll find the tome in the right room on a crate. The General Location of this room has been highlighted (since they kept defeating my musketeer – haha).
You’ll find this Ancient Tome on the left side of the entrance – right next to the door, as soon as you enter the Machine Dock dungeon.